The Clerk's office is open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with extended hours on Wednesdays until 7:00 PM.
The township clerk is the ex-officio clerk of the road district, the local election authority, and keeps all township and road district records except for general assistance case records. The clerk is also responsible for organizing board meetings and posting legal announcements for the township and road district. Please feel free to come in and take advantage of any one of the following services the Clerk's Office provides to our residents...
- Voter's registration - Potential voters must be U.S. citizens, 18 or older, and a resident of the precinct for 30 days by the date of the next election. Two forms of identification are required; one must include the registrant's current home address. Voters who have moved or changed names since they last registered must bring their registration up to date by re-registering to be eligible to vote.
- Deputy registrar program
- Pick-up and disbursement of election materials for election judges
- Public contact information
- Cook County Vehicle Stickers (unincorporated Cook County only) - Please bring in your registration, driver's license and license plate number.
- Disabled parking placards applications
PUBLIC ACT 97-609 EMPLOYEE TOTAL COMPENSATION IN EXCESS OF $75,000.00 IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE FINANCE MANAGER'S OFFICE DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.
RICH TOWNSHIP BOARD OF TRUSTEES SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS FOR 2019 RICH TOWNSHIP BOARD OF TRUSTEES SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS FOR 2019 Rich Township Board of Trustee Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 5:30 P.M. unless otherwise noted (*). The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Monday, January 7, 2019
Monday, February 4, 2019
*Monday, March 11, 2019
Monday, April 1, 2019 Supervisor reports to the Board of Trustees a full statement of the financial affairs of the Town and all monies received and disbursed. Highway Commissioner reports to the Board of Trustees showing financial reports and inventory.
*Tuesday, April 9, 2019 @ 6:30 P.M. -- Annual Town Meeting
Monday, May 6, 2019 Monday, June 3, 2019
Monday, July 1, 2019
Monday, August 5, 2019
*Monday, September 9, 2019
Monday, October 7, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019
Monday, December 2, 2019
RICH TOWNSHIP, COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS
Please take notice that the annual schedule of regular meetings for the Rich Township Board of Trustees has been amended in order to add one additional Township Board meeting per month. The Board will continue to meet on the first Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m. as originally announced, but will now also meet on the third Monday of the month, at 5:00 p.m. on the following dates:
July 15, 2019
August 19, 2019
September 16, 2019
October 21, 2019
November 18, 2019
December 16, 2019
All meetings are held at the Leonard Robinson Family Services Building, 22013 Governors Highway, Richton Park, IL 60471. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Dated this 2nd day of July, 2019
Bobbie G. King
Freedom of Information Forms
- 2010 - 2011 General Fund Budget & Appropriations Ordinance
- 2010 - 2011 Road & Bridge Fund & Appropriations Ordinance
- 2009 - 2010 General Fund Budget & Appropriations Ordinance
- 2009 - 2010 Road & Bridge Fund & Appropriations Ordinance
- Passport applications
- Free notary public service