The Clerk's office is open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with extended hours on Wednesdays until 7:00 PM.
The township clerk is the ex-officio clerk of the road district, the local election authority, and keeps all township and road district records except for general assistance case records. The clerk is also responsible for organizing board meetings and posting legal announcements for the township and road district. Please feel free to come in and take advantage of any one of the following services the Clerk's Office provides to our residents...
- Voter's registration - Potential voters must be U.S. citizens, 18 or older, and a resident of the precinct for 30 days by the date of the next election. Two forms of identification are required; one must include the registrant's current home address. Voters who have moved or changed names since they last registered must bring their registration up to date by re-registering to be eligible to vote.
- Deputy registrar program
- Pick-up and disbursement of election materials for election judges
- Public contact information
- Cook County Vehicle Stickers (unincorporated Cook County only) - Please bring in your registration, driver's license and license plate number.
- Disabled parking placards applications
PUBLIC ACT 97-609 EMPLOYEE TOTAL COMPENSATION IN EXCESS OF $75,000.00 IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE FINANCE MANAGER'S OFFICE DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.
Freedom of Information Forms
- 2010 - 2011 General Fund Budget & Appropriations Ordinance
- 2010 - 2011 Road & Bridge Fund & Appropriations Ordinance
- 2009 - 2010 General Fund Budget & Appropriations Ordinance
- 2009 - 2010 Road & Bridge Fund & Appropriations Ordinance
- Passport applications
- Free notary public service